Thursday, March 23, 2023

Winter 2022-2023

We had a great winter in Rockport, TX at Wilderness Oaks site #72.  This was our 8th winter.  Pat rode his bike in campground and did 600 miles.  I walked the park with Kilo and greeted the new people and visited with old and new friends.  Many gave treats to Kilo.  When we went to office, he also got treats.  He also played in campground dog park with dogs his size.  

I did two classes of line dancing on Thurs mornings.  We Zoomed church back home on Wed evening and on Sundays.  The other evenings  I played Bingo, Pass the Trash, and cards.  I was busy every evening.

We attended concerts in our park and in others.  Attended the Gospel Festival at First Baptist.

We ate out at various places in Rockport, or at our clubhouse for potlucks.  Pat also grilled out.

We visited friends who were in other parks.

Weather was good, even some days in 80.  I could sit at the  pool. Love the sun, since I like being warm, and good for my blood pressure.  

We were at the campground for 3 months and 10 days. 

Told my friends,  See you next winter Lord Willing     

No comments:

Post a Comment